Change Management / Advanced Risk Implementations
- Next Generation Project Risk Management Framework / Processes
- Project Portfolio Risk Management Tools
- PMO Support
- Change Management Initiatives
- Risk Management Training
Your management team, along with our track record of building successful next generation risk management frameworks and contingency planning tools working together to deliver on-time and on-budget.
Our methodology was published by:
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Offshore Technology Conference (OTC)
And our success was recognized at:
- Offshore Technology Conference 2018
- PMI Global Congress 2016
- 9th Advanced Project Management Summit
- PMF / PMO Conference – Oslo
- Aramco Oil Corporation
- Society of Petroleum Resources Economists
- University of Houston
- The Oil Club (NOMADs)
We bring an owner’s prospective and successful experience in large scale change management initiatives.
Our consultants integrate as part of your PMO team to build advanced risk management frameworks and tools that give considerable advantage over traditional project management. These next generation risk management systems track a portfolio of projects and opportunities capturing cross-product and cross-project synergies within tendering, planning and execution. Through this, your opportunity assessment and project bidding is enhanced and on-time and on-budget delivery of projects yields higher margins than industry benchmarks.
Decision Analytics (Modeling)
- Schedule Risk Analysis
- Cost Risk Analysis
- Contingency Allocation and Mitigation Solutions
- Quantification Models – with P&L tie back
- Company and Project Portfolio Risk Capacity / Risk Exposure Reports
- Next Generation P10-P50-P90 Reports
- Traditional Qualification as well as Advanced Quantification Modeling (including AI modeling)
Ensure large capital projects deliver first, on time, and on budget. Quantitative modeling provides accurate contingency management strategies and targeted mitigation efforts.
Our goal is to provide proper assessment of the business opportunities as well as project contingency management through execution. This is achieved through extensive scenario modeling completed by experts in risk management – who understand stress testing and the importance of validating cost contingency. Part of this is to determine a P90, P50, P10 delivery time-frame. We focus your mitigation efforts on the key factors that most highly impact cost and schedule.
PMO Suport / Project Services
- Project Risk Management (Risk Workshops, Risk Registers, Risk Management Plan)
- Mitigation, Risk Prevention and Risk Recovery Planning
- Risk Qualification and Quantification Models
Providing project specific support for risk and contingency planing.
Project Risk Management Tools
- Risk Workshop Toolkit
- Risk Register Toolkit
- Risk Tracking Databases
- Fit for purpose Risk Qualification and Quantification models
- Risk Reports / Project or Tender Risk Profile
Best inclass risk management tools that will help you identify, assess, qualify, quantify, track and mitigate project risks and opportunities.
ARCAM SIGN IN
ARCAM SIGN IN